Glidecam HD-2000 Hand-Held Camera Stabilizer
SKU: GL-HD-2000 UPC: 674330200081
This product is no longer available
Near Salt Lake City?
Free In-Store Pickup
in one hour or less!
The Glidecam HD-2000 Camera Stabilizer offers advanced features and a degree of sophistication never before seen in a line of Hand-held Camera Stabilizers.
With the Glidecam HD-Series hand-held Stabilizers your camcorder seems to float, always balanced, isolated from your hands undesirable motions. Now you are free to move with your camera - panning, tilting, booming or running without any camera instability or shake.
The Glidecam HD-Series works so well that it allows you to shoot incredibly smooth and graceful shots even while going to extremes like running up and down stairs or traveling over rugged terrain. And when it comes to normal shooting, like walking or moving the camera slowly around someone, the results are equally magical.
- Designed for compact, low profile cameras weighing from 2 to 6 pounds.
- X,Y Head Dimensions: 7.50" x 4.125" x 1.00”
- Base Platform Dimensions: shortest—11.50” x 4.00” Longest—15.00” x 4.00”
- Central Support Post: 1.00" diameter
- 15" tall in shortest mode
- 22" tall in longest mode
- Weight: 2.537 pounds without counter weight plates.
- Each Custom Counter Weight Plate averages .272 pounds.
- The Glidecam HD-2000 includes 12 custom counter weight plates.
- 12 counter weight plates = 3.264 pounds
- Camera Plate has 1/4" mounting holes
- Made in USA.