IPPA 2019 Retreat with Gary Box, Richfield UT (March 23-25th, Saturday-Monday)
ends 3pm Monday
180 West 400 South,
After 29 years in business, Gary Box is still at the top of his game. Gary operates Box Portrait Gallery near Tulsa, Oklahoma. Gary's studio has transitioned to a lower volume, higher end studio in recent yeard. Box is limiting to 100 seniors this year and targets a $2500 average order. Gary has been called one of the most consistent, great shooters out there, but he takes the business end very seriously as well.
Join the IPPA at Clark Knight Photography
180 West 400 South Richfield, Utah
- 3 Days of Education from Amazing Professionals
- Hands on learning with IPPA Mentors
- Great Food
All for just $175 for IPPA members when you register NOW
after the 15th of March, price goes up to $225
Lodging at Quality Inn Richfield, Utah
540 South Main Street
Richfield, Utah 84701
Ask for the IPPA block of rooms $70.00 / Night
Gary's course will cover
- All 3 aspects of professional photography - Photography, Business, and Workflow.
- Lighting rules and when to break them, including balancing natural light with off camera flash for a natural look.
- Sound pricing and sales approach that leads to higher sales.
- Efficiency in your workflow and more consistency in your images.
This is a PPA merited class.
Details and Registration click HERE