An in-depth adventure through Japan and many of the highlights the country has to offer – all with Mike Gulbraa and his intimate knowledge of the country he has been dealing with for over 35 years.
We’ll enjoy and photograph the highlights of – Tsukiji – the world’s largest fish market in Tokyo, Kyoto and her temples/shrines, Majestic Mt. Fuji and area, Kamakura, Nikko, Tokyo, and Mt. Koya.
- World’s largest fish market
- Ancient Kyoto
- Majestic Mt. Fuji and area
- Ancient Kamakura & Nikko
- Vibrant Tokyo
- Mt. Koya
- Mike Gulbraa has Intimate knowledge of Japan and the culture - Mike has been traveling to Japan since 1983
- International RT airfare from USA gateway city
- All hotel stays
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Land transfer by Japan Rail including Bullet Train
- Admission fees to Temples & Shrines
We use local boutique hotels and other establishments that give us access to great photos, food, and transport.
For the full itinerary, more information, and registration click here.