Kirk L-Bracket for Nikon Z7 & Z6
Right-angle quick release "L-brackets" fit the base of your digital or film camera, allowing easy access to its battery pack or I/O ports. Quickly release, turn, and remount your camera for either a horizontal or vertical shot – no more flipping your tripod head on its side or upsetting your shooting position. These plates work especially well when you're using shorter macro, wide-angle, and tilt-shift lenses.
Must be used in conjunction with Arca Style Quick Release Platforms such as Ball Heads or any of our Quick Release Clamps. The Universal L-bracket requires the use of a Camera Plate.
* BL-Z L-bracket will only work when there is not a L-bracket or plate attached to the FTZ adaptor.
- Weight: 2.9 ounces
- Finish: Black Anodize
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Additional Mounting Hole: (1) 1/4-20
- Sensor Centering Lines: Yes
- Hand Strap Loop: Yes
- Mounting Screw: Captive 1/4-20 stainless
- Slotted Design for Additional Side Port Access: Yes
- L-Bracket Vertical Side Arm: Non-removable
- Built in Hex system: Yes
To put the hex wrench into the wrench holder: if you hold the wrench vertically as you place the short end into the holder, it will click in and you can then easily press the long end down.