The expanded range of TriGrip reflectors now come with a new moulded handle with securing strap, allowing even more accurate positioning of the reflector with one hand. This means that light can be directed to all those awkward spots e.g. under the chin and eyes without the need for stands or supports. New introductions to the TriGrip range:
New introductions to the TriGrip range:
- A new ‘mini’ size 45cm (18”) - ideal for smaller objects or where a small area of ‘fill in’ light is required. The mini TriGrips fold down neatly into a case measuring only 20cm in diameter, making them ideal to slip into your camera bag.
- A new ‘Black’ surface made from light absorbing velvet to accentuate shadows and create ‘mood’. Also ideal for blocking an over bright sun.
Illustration shown for demonstrational purposes only.
- Hold the reflector with just one hand
- Hold 2 reflectors, one in each hand
- New moulded handle with strap
- Allows accurate positioning
- Double sided
- Perfect for location work, as no stand is necessary
- Collapses to a third of its original size