Whether you’re a professional photographer, videographer, or adventure photography enthusiast, the Lexar® Professional 2933x XQD™ 2.0 card provides performance you can trust. This rugged, high-speed card supports both PCI Express® Gen 2 and USB 3.0 interfaces, and provides high-speed performance, durability, and reliability, with a read transfer speed up to 2933x (440MB/s).*
Shoot stunning, high-quality images and 4K video. Designed to leverage the capabilities of the latest generation of high-definition camcorders and high-resolution DSLR cameras, the Lexar Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 card allows you to capture stunning, high-quality images and extended lengths of 4K video.
Capture adventure with ultimate durability. Whether you’re chasing sunsets or road races—or any other adventure, the Lexar Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 card delivers the rugged durability you need to get that perfect shot. It provides exceptional resilience in regards to water, temperature, shock/vibration, and more. So from the Sahara to Siberia, you have the peace of mind that you’ve got a card you can trust to capture breathtaking images.
Save time with dramatically accelerated workflow. The high-speed performance of the card allows you to quickly shoot and transfer your files. And when used with an XQD 2.0 USB 3.0 reader, such as the Lexar® Professional Workflow XR2, you’ll maximize the read transfer speed capability of the card. This dramatically accelerates your workflow from start to finish, so you can save time and get back to the business of photography.
- High-speed performance, with a read transfer speed up to 2933x (440MB/s) and support for both PCI Express® Gen 2 and USB 3.0 interfaces*
- Captures and stores stunning, high-quality images and 4K video
- Provides exceptional resilience in regards to water, temperature, shock/vibration, and more
- High-speed file transfer from card to computer to dramatically accelerate workflow
- Includes lifetime copy of downloadable Image Rescue® software to recover most photo and select video files**
- Backed by expert technical support and limited lifetime warranty
32GB—Up to 440MB/s read, 390MB/s write
64GB—Up to 440MB/s read, 400MB/s write
128GB—Up to 440MB/s read, 400MB/s write