Lowepro ProTactic BP 350 AW II Camera and Laptop Backpack (Black)
High-performance modular camera backpack designed for standard DSLR or Pro Mirrorless cameras.
- 4-point access Pro Mirrorless/Standard DSLR cameras and lenses
- Waist belt converts to utility belt with included accessories
- Lightweight FormShell™ construction for superior protection
- New series of SlipLock™ modular accessories
- CradleFit™ compartment safeguards up to 13-inch laptop
The ProTactic BP 350 AW II professional camera backpack expands upon the rugged versatility and armored protection our original ProTactic series is known for. This high-performance second generation offers a more adaptive interior, multiple access points, modular exterior attachment capabilities, convertible utility belt and includes utility pouch, water bottle holder, tripod cup and two Quick Straps. ActivZone back panel gives targeted comfort and support while All Weather AW Cover protects gear from rain, snow, dust and sand. Compatible with all ProTactic series modular accessories.
Carry Solutions for Every Mission
Adaptive interior plus expanded exterior attachment capabilities and accessories so you can organize and carry everything you need.
Never Miss A Critical Moment
- 4-Point access so you can reach gear quickly and easily
- FormShell-molded, turret loading top
- Quick-grab from entry points on both sides
- Full, body side access for set-up and security
Attach What You Need
Lowepro's system of SlipLock loops and tabs makes it easy to add pouches and cases to pack and belt so you can easily bring along water bottles, memory cards and more!
All Day Comfort
ActivZone delivers targeted support at shoulder blades, lumbar and waist for comfort on the move. Structured back panel allows for ventilation.
- 360 camera
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom
- DJI Osmo+
- DSLR with 24-70mm f/2.8 lens attached
- Medium tripod
|Laptop/Tablet||Fits 13" Laptop|
|Maximum Volume||4.2 gal/ 15.89 L|
|Interior Dimensions||10.24" x 4.92" x 15.75"|
|Exterior Dimensions||11.81" x 7.09" x 18.50"|