Born on the side of a mountain, our Whistler pack delivers amazing performance for wilderness photographers and adventurers who carry an equal measure of camera, video and functional outdoor gear. Inventive and technical, this alpine pack is reminiscent of Lowepro brand heritage, and the adventures that led founder Greg Lowe to create a carry solution for his passions.This pack was designed and tested by professional photographers, including Whistler shooter Paul Morrison, in the extreme conditions of the Coast Mountains of British Columbia, Canada. Paul
suggested Lowepro add a hinged back panel/zipper for partial or full access to gear; so they did. This hinged back is a handy feature for reaching gear in inclement weather.
ActivZone™ harness system provides targeted padding and support for comfort on the move.
Pack includes a detachable All Weather AW Cover™ to deploy as needed and protect valuable gear from rain, snow, dust and sand.
A very roomy front pocket expands to fit alpine essentials. A waterproof barrier separates wet gear from the main compartment (drain holes at bottom). The main compartment /insert is removable so you can dry out the pack between adventures.
- The top pocket is designed with a high-visibilty orange interior. Includes a zippered pocket with built-in key leash.
- Main camera/video gear compartment includes our exclusive MaxFit™ system of customizable dividers, designed for fine-tuning of fit and maximum capacity.
- Attach heavy gear like skis, ice tools or a pro tripod to the sides of the pack and still have access to the main compartment; the rigid internal structure is built to support this type of gear.
- Multiple attachment points make it easy to expand capacity and add trekking poles, a snowboard or other essentials to the front of the pack.
- Pro DSLR (such as Canon 5D Mark iii)
- Up to 4 lenses: 24-70mm, 70-200mm f/2.8, 16-35mm, 50mm
- GoPro® or similar form factor action video camera
- Functional outdoor gear and personal items
- Internal Dimensions: 23.2 x 16 x 35.3 cm (9.13 x 6.30 x 13.90 in)
- External Dimensions: 29.5 x 30 x 53 cm (11.61 x 11.81 x 20.87 in)
- Weight: 2.97 kg (6.53 lbs)
- Durable, weather-reistant and resilient outdoor-tech materials and hardware include 420 denier ripstop nylon with TUP face coating
- Glove-friendly Nifco® side-release buckles
- All-metal Duraflex® hooks
- Hypalon® base.