The Manfrotto BeFree Carbon Fiber Tripod ranges for advanced hobbyists and professionals who are passionate travelers to a new level. The travel photography tripod is now even lighter and more compact than ever. It’s fast to set up and intuitive to use but also surprisingly stable for capturing stunningly precise, sharp images.
- 100% carbon fiber legs guarantee lightness ensuring rigidity.
- Befree comes with a dedicated padded shoulder bag.
- Its aluminium body and ball head guarantee stability.
- It' s the first tripod with Eye catching graphics on its legs.
- The folding system allows legs to perfectly fold around the head.
Its brand new 100 % carbon fiber legs ensure rigidity and transportability: Befree carbon weighs only 1,1 kg (2,4 lbs) - 20% less than its aluminum version. Thanks to its unique mechanism and to the Quick Release Adaptor of its ball head, its foldable legs pack very tightly, reaching a folded length of just 40 cm (15,7in).
Befree Carbon comes with its own padded carry bag, so it’s always comfortable and easy to carry everywhere. The bag’s extra padding makes it easy to pack in your luggage while protecting it from any accidental damage.
Befree Carbon’s premium Italian design and graphics are eye-catching and attractive. This is the very first tripod to feature graphics on its first section: a great-looking, superbly designed photographic tool that makes Befree Carbon users stand out from the crowd and expresses their unique, innovative photographic style.