The M-CT710 monitor kit provides a lightweight 7-inch 1024 x 600 LCD monitor with HDMI In/ Out that is perfect for photographers and videographers looking for a simple, inexpensive monitoring solution. This unit offers a compostite video input and audio input, along with HDMI In/Out connectivity. A variety of features include a 3.5mm stereo headphone jack, rear speaker for audio monitoring, Auto Aspect Ratio Detect, Zoom, Image Flip/Flop and full Color Adjustment, and Focus Aid (Peaking Filter). Users also have the ability to power this monitor using a standard DSLR battery for mobile on-the-go monitoring.
Accessories provided include a mini-HDMI to HDMI cable, standard HDMI cable, AC/DC power supply, hot shoe camera mount adapter, battery plate, DSLR battery, battery charger and sunhood.
- 7-inch 1024 x 600 Native Resolution LCD display
- Compatible with Canon LP-E6 battery packs
- Attaches directly to DSLR or HD video cameras
- HDMI Pass-Through
- Peaking Filter
- A must-have tool for photographers and videographers
- Focus clearly on shots and take the guesswork out of framing
- Converts tiny built-in camera screen to easy-to-view display
- Shoot hard-to-reach places without ladders, stools or hazardous climbing