There's no need to disrupt your creative momentum by removing this backpack to access your camera equipment. No more “on again, off again” with the rotation180° Panorama. Simply pull around the integrated beltpack to rapidly access your gear. The intuitive design lets you put on the pack and forget about it, yet everything is right there when you need it. Compact and lightweight, it holds your essential photo gear, as well as a tripod, clothing, your lunch and more.
- Rotating beltpack for rapid access to trail essentials: Camera, iPad, maps, binoculars, etc.
- 3 tripod-carrying options
- Lightweight, only 2.9 lbs
- Side pocket for keeping small necessities handy
- Additional room for jacket, 1-2 layers, hat, gloves, lunch, etc.
- Removable beltpack can be worn separately for shorter outings
- Load-lifter adjustable straps on both the beltpack and shoulder harness
- Breathable padded airflow harness with daisy chain
- Curved back panel with single aluminum stay for pack stability
- Modular rail to attach a Lens Switch Case* or Filter Hive*
- Attachment points for Tripod Suspension Kit*
- Panorama Photo Insert fits in the top portion of pack and provides extra carrying capacity for photo gear
- 2 seam-sealed Rain Covers* function with the rotation design for extra protection in heavy downpours
Rain Cover sold separately. Hydration Reservoir Not Included.
9.8” W x 19.7” H x 8.3” L
(25 x 50 x 21 cm)
9.4” W x 7.5” H x 4.7” L
(24 x 19 x 12 cm)
9.8” W x 8.2” H x 5.1” L
(25 x 22 x 13 cm)
2.0 lbs (0.9 kg)
0.9 lbs (0.4 kg)
2.9bs (1.3 kg)
1013 cubic inches or 16.6 liters
329 cubic inches or 5.4 liters
1342 cubic inches or 22 liters