Our Namibia tour is crafted as an absolute dream photography trip. It features an outstanding itinerary highlighting the country's unique landscape photo opportunities and its spectacular wildlife.
- Travel with one of Namibia’s most reputable and well-known naturalist guides.
- Photograph the hauntingly picturesque ghost towns of the colonial mining era, Kolmanskop
- Travel along the scenic D707 road along the border of the Namib Naukluft Park, Namibia’s most scenic road.
- Take sunset and sunrise shots of the dunes in the Namib Desert
- Memorable and exciting game drives within the renowned Etosha National Park.
- Enjoy a different viewpoint for game viewing in an underground hide overlooking a waterhole on a private game reserve
- Internal flights as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodations as stated
- Meals as stated
- Welcome pack
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned 4x4 safari vehicle for the entire duration of safari as specified above
- Services of a registered and experienced English-speaking safari guide with the focus on photographic requirements including best light & locations
- Entrance fees and excursions as described in the above itinerary, including all highlights, Kolmanskop visit (including non-commercial photo permit), Elizabeth Bay and Living Desert Tour
- Airport transfers from Windhoek International Airport – Windhoek Hilton Hotel
- Mineral water on board the safari vehicle
We have selected some amazing, comfortable and downright fun Hotels & Camps for this tour. You will almost want to come on this tour just for the experience of these!
For the full itinerary, more information, and registration click here.