The Nikon 70-200mm AF-S Nikkor f/2.8 ED VR II Lens features a Vibration Reduction (VR) system that minimizes image blur caused from camera shake in low light conditions, and offers the equivalent of shooting at a shutter speed 4 stops faster than what the camera is set for.
This is the perfect lens for low-light, sports, fashion, portraits and other images that require distance between the photographer and subject.
- Vibration reduction (VR II) equivalent to increases in shutter speed by four steps
- A new optical design utilizing seven ED glass elements
- Ghost and flare suppression with Nano Crystal Coat
- A Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for superior autofocus that is smooth and quiet
- Three focus modes built in: M, M/A, A/M
- Aperture diaphragm utilizing an odd number of rounded blades (nine) for natural blur characteristics
- Shooting at distances as close as 1.4 m throughout the entire zoom range
- High-quality exterior design
Includes a Nikon Inc. USA 5 year limited warranty