The Nikon FT-1 Mount Adapter allows you to use certain legacy F-Mount NIKKOR lenses (those designed for use with Nikon D-SLR/SLR cameras) on the Nikon 1 V1 and J1. The Mount Adapter is attached to the Nikon 1 V1/J1 and the F-Mount NIKKOR lens then attached to the adapter. The FT-1 will add an angle of view of 2.7 times that of the F-Mount NIKKOR lens' focal length.
- F-mount lenses mounted on the FT-1 have a crop factor of 2.7×. Enjoy an angle of view equivalent to that of a super telephoto lens when a telephoto lens is used. (Example: When using a 300mm lens, the equivalent angle of view is that of an 800mm lens.)
- When using the FT-1 and a compatible AF-S NIKKOR F-Mount lens, users can take full advantage of the Nikon 1's high-speed continuous shooting of 10/30/60 fps. (*When an AF-S lens is used. However, focus is locked with the first shot with continuous shooting.)
- [P], [S], [A], and [M] exposure modes can be used with CPU lenses.
- Vibration reduction (VR) functions when VR lenses are used. Enable vibration reduction, or specify a setting, using switches on the lens. NORMAL/ACTIVE modes are supported when lenses equipped with these modes are used. VR functions in NORMAL mode when lenses not equipped with the NORMAL/ACTIVE modes are used.
- AF/AE supported with AF-S lenses only. Autofocusing is possible when AF-S lenses are used. However, focus mode must be set to AF-S (Single AF) and AF-area mode is fixed at Single-point with only the center focus point used.
- The focus indicator (rangefinder) can be used with CPU lenses.
- [A] and [M] exposure modes can be used with non-CPU lenses. Aperture is specified using the aperture ring on the lens.
- Shooting in Motion Snapshot mode is only possible when focus has been acquired with an AF-S lens.
- Reviews (1)
Is it compatible with my Nikon 1 j5 mirrorless camera
Is it compatible with my Nikon 1 j5 mirrorless camera?