Connect Your Creativity With the Rock Solid Master Clamp
The Rock Solid Master Clamp is an indispensable piece of equipment designed to mount arms and gear to a wide array of round or flat surfaces. In addition to securing Tether Tables, X Lock Connect, and Rock Solid VESA Local Monitor Mount for Stands and Tripods, it will hold just about anything else including cameras, strobes, flashes, umbrellas, crossbars, and even other Master Clamps.
The Rock Solid Master Clamp is made of lightweight cast alloy and can be securely mounted on any tube from 0.5" to 2.1" in diameter. A unique wedge insert for clamping to any flat surface or shelf is also included.
The built-in locking 5/8"(16mm) Baby socket allows for dozens of attachments and arms designed to hold cables, lights, Tether Tables, and more. The Master Clamp also includes a 5/8"(16mm) Baby stud, with 1/4"-20 male thread for added versatility.
The all-metal handle is a lift ratchet style handle that allows for easy and secure tightening in confined spaces.
- One (1) Rock Solid Master Clamp
- One (1) 5/8"(16mm) Baby Stud with 1/4"-20 Male Thread
- One (1) Flat Mount Wedge Insert
- Baby 5/8"(16mm) Socket enables the use of a wide variety of attachments including the Rock Solid Master Articulating Arm, Rock Solid Double Articulating Arm, Camera Platform, Rock Solid Aero Elbow, Baby Ballhead Adapter and more.
- Built-in 1/4"-20 threads for mounting smaller Rock Solid Articulating Arms
- Metal handle for unsurpassed durability
- Non-reflective black finish
- Lift-ratch style handle for tightening in confined spaces
- Rugged construction
- 5/8"(16mm) Baby stud, with 1/4"-20 male thread, insert included
- Securely attaches to round and flat surfaces from 0.5" to 2.1"
- Weight load capacity 33lbs (15kg)
- Weight only 1.15lbs.(521.63g)
- Includes Tether Tools Lifetime Warranty