Panasonic DMC-G85 Mirrorless Micro Fourth Thirds Camera Body
4k HD Video
The Panasonic LUMIX G85 offers over 27 LUMIX compact lens options built on the next-generation interchangeable lens camera standard (Micro Four Thirds) pioneered by Panasonic. Its “mirrorless” design enables a lighter, more compact camera body that includes cutting-edge video, audio, creative controls, wireless, intelligent-focusing, gyro sensor control in body image stabilization and exposure technologies not possible with traditional DSLRs. And with the exclusive LUMIX 4K Ultra HD video pause and export as a 4K PHOTO mode, you’ll never again miss that one shot that perfectly captures a scene.
5-Axis Gyro Sensor Compensation
With the LUMIX G85, a new gyro sensor increases the image stability compensation power of the 5-Axis Body image stabilization to correct hand-shake for all lenses, including classic lenses not equipped with optical image stabilization.
Dual I.S. Effective To 5 Stops
The LUMIX G85 integrates 5-Axis Dual I.S.2 (Image Stabilizer)*, combining 5-axis body and 2-axis lens stabilization for more effective handshake correction and compensation for shots up to 5 f-stops**. The 5-axis stabilization works in both wide and telephoto photography and motion picture recording, including 4K Video.
A Rugged Sealed Body
Rugged enough to withstand even the most challenging environments, the splash/dustproof body gives you the flexibility and freedom to never stop exploring. The thick, ergonomically designed grip provides stable shooting even with one hand.
4K Photo - Never Miss That Shot
LUMIX-pioneered 4K PHOTO lets you capture the perfect moment by selecting single frames from a 4K video sequence shot at a blistering 30fps to save as individual high-res images.
- Less bulky than a DSLR, the LUMIX G85 is the compact 4K video-enabled Micro Four Thirds Mirrorless (DSLM) camera with true-to-life photo image quality.
- Newly developed in-body gyro sensor adds class-leading 5-axis body stabilization that when mated to LUMIX 2-axis optically stabilized lenses for a “Dual IS” effect, is worth nearly 5 f-stops in video and still capture.
- 4K Video recording at 30p/24p 100 Mbps plus a 3.5mm port for external microphones. (Full HD 60p 28Mbps)
- Weather sealed splashproof and dustproof, rugged enough to withstand even the most challenging environments.
- 16-Megapixel MFT eliminates the need for low-pass sensor filters while boosting fine detail resolving power sensor.
- Never miss a photo with 3 unique 4K Ultra HD Video pause and save 4K Photo Modes
- Expand creative possibilities with 27 (and growing) interchangeable lens options.