Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 50-200mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. Power O.I.S. Lens
- Professional, high-quality LEICA DG ELMARIT optics. (21 Elements in 15 Groups, [2 UED Elements]).
- Ultra-telephoto zoom lens F2.8-4.0 (67mm lens filter threads) suitable for wildlife photography. Compatible with optional tele converters DMW-TC14 and DMW-TC20
- Power Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.) compensates for the hand-shake movement in combination with LUMIX cameras supporting Dual I.S. and Dual I.S. 2.0 in-camera stabilization.
- Supports sensors drive at max. 240 fps sensor for high-speed autofocusing.
- Dust/splash-proof design and are even freeze-proof down to 14 Fahrenheit to withstand professional use under harsh conditions.
LEICA DG Lens – Ultimate Optics
The LEICA DG ELMARIT 50-200mm F2.8-4.0 lens offers the range and versatility needed for a wide variety of shooting situations, and because it’s a LEICA DG LENS it’s the kind of lens you have always wanted. With LEICA being the watchword for quality optics among professional photographers, it was developed exclusively for LUMIX G Series cameras and incorporates state-of-the-art optical and mechanical components. The LEICA ES50200 DG Lens provides the ultimate optical quality and performance. Enjoy brilliant, edge-to-edge clarity and prevent distortions of all kinds to assure precise, sharp picture rendering.
POWER O.I.S. – ultra-sharp photos
LUMIX MEGA Optical image stabilization (O.I.S.) compensates for large camera shake and vibrations to capture sharp, blur-free contours across the entire picture without a tripod.
Nano Surface Coating
End unwanted ghosting and flaring with Panasonic’s Nano Surface Coating. This special, ultra-thin coating reduces bothersome reflections across the entire light spectrum.
H-ES50200 MTF CHART
Excellent edge to edge sharpness for high quality zoom photography. For lenses that are capable of compensating distortion, the horizontal axis of the MTF shows the distance from the center of the corrected image.
H-ES50200 Lens Construction
- 21 Elements in 15 Groups
- -- 2 UED Elements
- Professional, high-quality LEICA DG ELMARIT optics.