The LUMIX S PRO 24-70mm F2.8 (S-E2470) is a large-aperture standard zoom lens that boasts high descriptive performance across the entire zoom range. The optical performance of this LUMIX S PRO lens is remarkably high to clear stringent LEICA standards.
Ensuring versatile use for landscapes, snaps, and portraits with its 24-70mm focal length, the LUMIX S PRO 24-70mm F2.8 features stunningly high resolution and high contrast at each focal length point. The full-range F2.8 high-speed aperture provides smooth defocus gradation from the focus peak to the neighboring area of the image to achieve a beautiful bokeh effect as well as a rich perspective.
The rugged dust/splash-resistant* design withstands use under harsh conditions even at 10 degrees below zero for high mobility. The filter diameter is 82 mm, with an 11-blade circular aperture diaphragm.
The rugged dust/splash-resistant* design withstands use under harsh conditions even at 10 degrees below zero for high mobility and more creative options.
*Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.
The LUMIX S PRO 24-70mm F2.8 also excels in video recording performance with a mechanism that suppresses focus breathing
18 elements in 16 groups
- 3 aspherical lenses
- 4 Extra-Low Dispersion lenses
- 1 Ultra-High Refractive Index lens
For lenses that are capable of compensating distortion, the horizontal axis of the MTF shows the distance from the center of the corrected image.
- Professional Build Quality-Featuresstunningly high resolution and high contrast at each focal length point with f/2.8 constant aperture
- Video Support-Excels in video recording performance with a mechanism to suppress focus breathing
- Depth expression and Beautiful Bokeh-Full-range, 11-blade aperture provides smooth defocus gradation from the focus peak to the neighboring area of the image
- Rugged Design-Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions for high mobility
- Focus Clutch Mechanism-Enables instant AF/MF switching, accurate manual focusing and suppressed focus breathing