Boasting professional film production capabilities in an easy-to-use handheld design, the Panasonic Lumix S1H Full-Frame Mirrorless camera doesn’t disappoint. A 24.2 MP CMOS sensor and high-speed Venus Engine capture every moment in rare detail and crisp, accurate color. Customizable controls, a state-of-the-art viewfinder and status screen make creating high-resolution video and still images remarkably intuitive, and on-board Wi-Fi ® and Bluetooth capabilities allow you to easily export your work or run the camera remotely.
Made for action
Shoot professional-level video, audio, and enhanced special effects with the Panasonic Lumix S1H Full-Frame Mirrorless camera. Achieve 4K HDR video and a wide range of aspect ratios (4K 4:3, 6K full-frame 3:2, DCI-4K, and more). Variable Frame Rate (VFR) recording allows for slow-motion footage of up to 30x normal speed, and High Frame Rate (HFR) recording is available with audio and autofocus. A helpful video frame marker supports cropping in post-production, and loop recording deletes old data simultaneously. Select from three different system frequencies to support global video production: 59.94Hz (NTSC), 50.00Hz (PAL), or 24.00Hz (CINEMA). With the luminance spot meter, the luminance of a selected subject can be shown as a percentage and displayed during recording. The Panasonic Lumix S1H Full-Frame Mirrorless camera features dual mic/headphone jacks, and sound input level can be adjusted in 32 levels (-18 dB to +12dB or mute). Adjust gain level to the “low” setting to reduce gain level in loud environments.
Capture high-resolution images with the 24.2 MP full-frame CMOS sensor in the Panasonic Lumix S1H Full-Frame Mirrorless camera. The processing power of the Venus Engine and the Body Image Stabilizer allows you to capture eight consecutive images automatically to create a 96 MP equivalent RAW file. Achieve fast, accurate autofocus, even in low-light and low-contrast settings with optimized sensor tuning and sensor-lens communication of 480 fps.
Built to last, the Panasonic Lumix S1H Full-Frame Mirrorless camera’s magnesium alloy die-cast frame is dust and splash-resistant and includes an independently operating fan to keep things cool when recording for long periods of time. Customizable controls, including illuminated buttons and an eight-direction joystick, help you create your own personalized control system. All shooting controls are grouped together and within intuitive reach. Easily immobilize inadvertent shooting with an operation lock lever. Never miss a moment with a dual SD card slot, which supports both UHS-II Speed Class 90 and standard SDXC memory cards, and also relays recording to the second card when the first card is full. The Panasonic Lumix S1H Full-Frame Mirrorless camera boasts a 5.76-million-dot resolution viewfinder with a lag time of 0.005 seconds and a refresh rate of 120 fps. Display time code, audio information and other important stats on a high-resolution 1.8-inch LCD status screen. The five-axis dual image stabilizer in the Panasonic Lumix S1H helps you shoot still photos and 4K video at slower shutter speeds without losing image clarity, and an ultra-high-speed shutter (1/8,000 second) and flash sync speed (1/320 second) ensure you never miss a shot. Easily add external components with a Lumix Tether, HDMI Type A output and TC IN/OUT/Bundled BNC conversion cable.
Communication made easy
Control the Panasonic Lumix S1H Full-Frame Mirrorless camera remotely using the LUMIX Sync app. On-board Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth allow you to easily connect your camera to a smartphone or tablet to share photos or video, or run the camera from a distance.
- Luminance levels for 8-bit: 0-255 / 16-235 / 16-255; 10-bit, 0-1023 / 64-940 / 64-1023
- Time-Lapse Video with 4K 60p/50p
- Adjustable master pedestal level
- Dual tally lamps
- Night mode
- USB power supply/power charging
- Newly Designed Full Frame Sensor- 24.2MP full-frame MOS sensor offers a wide dynamic range and sharp, natural expression at high sensitivity settings
- 6K 10-Bit Video- Includes full-area 3:2 6K24p, C4K(4,096 x 2,160) and anamorphic modes
- Dual Native ISO- Offers the advantages of very high sensitivity for low-light shoots while suppressing noise levels, allowing the camera to switch from a standard sensitivity to a higher sensitivity with almost no noise degradation
- V-Log/V-Gamut- Features a wider 14+ stops of dynamic range, which are compatible with the Cinema VariCam Look, to capture everything from shadows to highlights
- Rugged Mirrorless Camera Design- Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions for high mobility