A software update program is now available for the Panasonic full-frame mirrorless camera Panasonic LUMIX S1. This paid software further expands the video performance for the Panasonic LUMIX S1 for filmmakers in need of advanced video recording capabilities. This is a software that requires an update key code* that unlocks the special features.
This product is a physical box with code for purchase.
Functions Available with the Upgrade Program:
- 4K 60p 4:2:2 10-bit HDMI live output
- 4K 30p/24p 4:2:2 10-bit in-camera recording
- Enables Panasonic original V-Log color profile V-Log + V-Gammut from Varicam cinema cameras.
- Approximately 15 Stops Dynamic Range
Sale of this unlock code is intended for NTSC area LUMIX S1 only.
- The Filmmaker Unlock Code- Unlock the code for an upgrade on the LUMIX S1 camera with functions for advanced filmmaker video.
- 4K 10-BIT - 4K 60p 4:2:2 10-bit HDMI live output, 4K 30p/24p 4:2:2 10-bit in-camera recording
- V-LOG and V-GAMMUT- This enables Panasonic original V-Log color profile V-Log + V-Gammut from Varicam cinema cameras – With approx. 15 Stops of Dynamic Range.
- LUT Support – Enables wave-form monitor with support to view included LUT, and the ability to load custom LUT’s.
- Compatibility with Lumix S1 – An O.E.M. authorized upgrade for the mirrorless digital camera Panasonic LUMIX S1 (in NTSC regions), not for the S1R. Once activated, it is non-transferable to other cameras.
DISCLAIMER: Do not lose your software key! Do not share with others, and keep it in a safe location. This unlock code is unique, and is linked to the camera. Once the code is activated it is non-transferable and linked to the camera. The code is only compatible on LUMIX S1 and not on LUMIX S1R.