Portofino Coast & Cinque Terre Photo Workshop (May 7-12, 2020)
Our Italian Riviera photo workshop is set in the photo-rich Portofino Coast and Cinque Terre. If you love the sea, this treasured stretch of the Ligurian coastline is a perfect fit.
Photographers go crazy over the brightly painted villages clinging to the rugged shoreline.
Foodies love Liguria for its pesto, focaccia, seafood, and crisp white wines.
Our retreat-headquarters will be a seaside 4-star hotel away from the crowds in the hidden gem of Camogli.
Pre-Tour: Fly into Genova, Italy, or arrive by train (Milan, 3 hours; Florence 3.5 hours; Rome, 5 hours). We suggest you stay a night at the Hotel Bristol Palace and visit the port city of Genova, the home town of Christopher Columbus.
- All boat, train and car transportation during the workshop beginning in Genova and ending in Camogli, Italy
- Six nights accommodations, at 4-star Hotel Cenobio dei Dogi. Register Early, as rooms are assigned by registration date.
- Breakfast each day, two dinners and one group lunch.
- Tuition is also included with daily instruction in the field and on-screen review and critique throughout the week.
- Alumni Discount $100 off.
For the full itinerary, more information, and registration click here.