The Bounce Card for the A1 on-camera flash is used when you’re bouncing the flash off a surface such as the ceiling to create a softer, less direct look overall. However, there may be a need to provide a fill light on the subject. Using a Bounce Card pushes light on the subject ensuring that the lighting as a whole has both a soft and directional look.
The Bounce Card comes in a soft microfiber pouch and easily clicks on and off thanks to the smart magnetic mount, and it’s stackable so it can be used in combination with other A1 Light Shaping Tools like gels, for example. All of which allow you to be more creative with light.
- Create a more directional look when using A1 for bouncing.
- Easily clicks on and off the A1’s magnetic mount.
- Can be stacked with other A1 modifiers.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Stored in a microfiber pouch.