Profoto B2 Head
The Profoto B2 Head is a lighter, more portable counterpart to the B1. The B2 head is small and light enough to be put on a bracket on your camera. Do either that or put it on a monopod or stand. The choice is yours. Both solutions have their advantages but are equally convenient. The B2 offers full TTL operation with both Canon and Nikon cameras. Canon shooters attach the Air Remote TTL-C to their camera’s hot shoe, Nikon shooters the Air Remote TTL-N. Then point and shoot, and the B2 will automatically adjust its light output to provide you with the perfect exposure. It is as easy as it sounds. The B2 is designed to help you to add a little or a lot of extra light wherever it is needed. The entire B2 kit fits in a bag no larger than your average shoulder bag. Where and how you shoot is all up to you.
At full power, the B2 will recharge in 1.35 seconds. At lower power settings, it will produce up to 20 flashes per second, eliminating the risk of missing that perfect shot waiting for the flash. Also note that the B2 has High-Speed Sync (HSS) functionality, giving you full control of the available light. The built-in reflector creates a wide and even light spread that is beautiful on its own. But that is only the start. In total, more than 150 tools are available to choose from. With the B2, light shaping is easy and limitless.
- With TTL and HSS (High Speed Sync).
- 2 fully asymmetrical outlets.
- Lightweight and compact flash heads with powerful LED modeling light.
- Exchangeable high capacity Lithium-Ion battery.
- Power range over 9 f-stops (1-250Ws) adjustable in 1/10th f-stop increments.
- Fast recycling of 0.03-1.35 seconds.
- Built-in AirTTL fully supports wireless operation with all existing Profoto Air transceivers up to 300m (1,000ft) away.
- Battery capacity of up to 215 full power flashes or 90 minutes of full modeling light in one charge.
- Built-in reflector and detachable stand mount.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface.
- Compatible with most light shaping tools from Profoto's renowned light shaping system.