- Twist locks with integrated wipers to keep particles out of the locking mechanism
- Half the twist travel to lock and unlock faster with less effort
- Vented clevis design allow legs to collapse faster without pressure buildup
- Less tools to carry when changing apex accessories
- High strength to weight ratio
- Ergonomic spring-loaded pull tabs with visual lock/unlock
- Fast, modular, and customizable design
TFC-24L MK2 Series2 Long-Leg Ultralight Carbon Fiber Tripod (66.3")
2 x 3/16" hex keys (required to adjust leg angle tension)
Nylon stud-cover nut
Limited 5-Year Warranty
Since launching our first carbon fiber tripods in 2009, we have been dedicated to making the world’s finest tripods. With the help of our customers’ invaluable feedback, we continuously make improvements.
Improved ergonomics make operating the tripod more comfortable and seamless. Additional 1/4”-20 sockets along the outside of the tripod’s apex allow you to attach optional accessories and shoulder-strap mounts. The Mark 2 tripods are faster to lock/unlock and hold up better to the elements. Redesigned twist-locks prevent grit and debris from contaminating the threads. We added a vent at the top of each leg to allow efficient air transfer when extending or collapsing, for rapid deployment and takedown.
What hasn’t changed is our attention to detail, high-quality craftsmanship and commitment to proudly make and hand-assemble all our tripods in the USA.
The Ultralight Tripod includes most of the features as a Versa model, but swaps out the versa apex for a fixed apex. The fixed apex cannot use accessories like a quick-column, but packs down considerably smaller in diameter.
|TRIPOD - GENERAL
|Load Capacity 1st Position Fully Extended
|Load Capacity 2nd Position Fully Extended
|Load Capacity 3rd Position Fully Collapsed
|Maximum Working Height
|Minimum Working Height
|23.2"/ 59 cm
|Carbon Fiber, CNC-machined Aluminum
|Leg Lock Type
|Independent Leg Spread
|Removable Rubber Feet