- Records professional-grade broadcast audio
- Ultra-lightweight (0.17 pound/76g)
- RF-bias circuitry and conformal coating
- Highly directional supercardioid polar pattern
- Tailored low frequency response
PG2R Pro Cable
ZP1 Small Pouch Bag
Quickly becoming a favorite among boom operators, the RODE NTG5 RF-Bias Shotgun Microphone with PG2-R Pistol Grip is a true “pencil mic,” weighing in at only 0.17 pound (76g) and measuring just under 8 inches (203mm). RF-bias technology and conformal coating help ensure superior sound recording, even under adverse weather conditions. A tailored frequency response of only 10dBA, low self-noise and a highly directional supercardioid polar pattern provide focused audio without background activity. Paired with the included RODE PG2-R Pistol Grip, which is designed with dual Rycote Lyre mounts to dramatically reduce handling noise, this mic is ready to record right out of the box.