This is one of the most popular sizes in the Professional M Series range and will comfortably cut materials up to 763mm (30”) in length, large enough to easily accommodate A2 landscape. It is a precision trimmer which will cut most flexible materials up to 3.0mm in thickness.
The smooth running Rotatrim Professional MC (Mastercut) 30" cutter is designed to withstand high volume applications and will handle virtually all flexible materials up to 3.0mm thickness. Fully guaranteed for 5 years. Each Professional (Mastercut) is screen-printed with a 10mm grid, ‘A’ size indicators and two additional metric / inches scale bars. The precision-engineered, virtually silent glide-cutting action coupled with extreme accuracy, outstanding robustness and reliability are often cited as the main reasons why the Professional 'M' Series is the machine by which all other cutters are judged. The trimmer's sturdy construction features unique chromed steel twin guide rails, silent glide action and all metal cutting head and end frames.
- - Increased cut capacity, designed for every day continuous use
- - Overload protection feature
- - User option to enable two-way cutting
- - Finest quality Sheffield Steel self-sharpening precision blades
- - Twin chrome steel guide rails completely eliminate head swivel whilst delivering a smooth gliding action
- - Metal end frames and head
- - Solid laminate gridded baseboard with aluminium side rule and cursor
- - Transparent clampstrip for accurate work placement