S1H Filmmaker Workshop (Thursday, October 17)
305 West 700 South,
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Moving Pictures = Making Money!!
How to create revenue with high-quality video today
Join Panasonic Lumix Ambassador and Award-Winning Filmmaker Matthew Sutherland for this Hands-On workshop that will teach you everything you need to know about professional lighting for video. With a few simple tips and techniques, you will learn how to add video elements to your business that can add profit to your bottom line instantly. You're holding a State-of-the-art video camera in your hand, are you making money with the video? Matthew will go through some very simple to implement tricks for camera movement, lighting and audio that will show you how to start thinking and working like a cinematographer. You don't have to be Spielberg to understand and use them right now! Benefits of using the skills learned in the program include:
- Instant revenue stream with minimal investment
- Stay Cutting Edge - always a step ahead of your competition
- Create dynamic marketing materials with video on your social media and sell to other professionals in your industry
This event is free if you have purchased an S1H from Pictureline!
Date: Thursday, October 17th, 2019
Matthew will be speaking from 3-5:00 pm
Panasonic Tech rep Sean will be in-store from 12-5:00 pm for technical assistance and in-store specials!
Items to be covered:
- How can video help my business?
- Equipment - What else do I need to create a professional video today?
- Shooting to Edit
- Incorporate motion into video clips
- Lighting for Cinema/Video
- Shooting in Threes
- Audio is as important as video!
- Aerial Cinematography - The 5th Dimension!