Saramonic 2-Channel Mixer with 3.5mm, XLR, & 6.35mm inputs
The Saramonic 2-Channel Mixer enables you to connect multiple professional microphones and other audio signals to DSLR, mirrorless, cinema, and video cameras in order to record broadcast-quality sound. It’s proof that you can get a professional piece of equipment at an affordable price. The solidly constructed and compact PAX1 offers ultimate flexibility both in what you can plug into it, and how you can attach it to your camera. The ability to provide 48 volts of phantom power gives you the creative freedom to use any kind of microphone.
The front of the Saramonic 2-Chanel Mixer provides an all-important headphone jack so you can always hear your sound and a set of buttons that enable you to easily cycle through various functions. Bright LEDs make it easy to see what settings you currently have selected. The back provides an impressive range of connection options. There are two locking combo XLR / 1/4” (6.5mm) TRS inputs, which is where you can plug in professional microphones, line-level signals, and even guitars and other musical instruments. There are also three 1/8“ (3.5mm) inputs for connecting video microphones, stereo mics, and other sound sources — such as the headphone jack of a smartphone.
This device also acts as a useful bracket for your camera with its deep shoe mounts on the top and sides, providing ideal places to confidently mount microphones, wireless receivers, lights and more. A metal shoe mount on the bottom enables you to attach it to your camera, and a tripod thread is supplied to mount to a cage or tripod. While the PAX1 provides great utility, it sports an attractive design and its all-metal construction means it’s prepared for the rigors of production.
- Two XLR / 1/4" (6.5mm) TRS Combo preamp inputs with +48V phantom power inputs and three 1/8“ (3.5mm) preamp inputs with 5V plug-in power for mic and line-level devices
- Connect, adapt and mix any microphone or audio source to a variety of 1/8“ (3.5mm) mini input cameras
- A dedicated headphone output is provided so you can always hear your sound even when your camera lacks a headphone output
- A compact and versatile solution for connecting, adapting and mixing multiple microphones and audio sources to 1/8” (3.5mm) input cameras
- Adds 3 shoe mounts to your camera to hold mics, lights, wireless receivers and more
|Use||DSLR Cameras, Mirrorless or Camcorders|
|Inputs||2x Balanced XLR, 2x 3.5mm (TRS), 2x 6.3mm|
|Outputs||3.5mm (1/8") TRS|
|Headphone Monitoring||3.5mm Jack|
|Frequency Response||20Hz to 20kHz, +/- 1dB|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||74dBu at 1 kHz, -30dBu Input|
|Phantom Power Options||+48V (XLR), +5V (3.5mm)|
|Dimensions||4 x 3.3 x 2.5" (10.16 x 8.38 x 6.35cm)|
|Weight||12.6 oz (357.20g)|