The Sennheiser MKE 600 Compact Video Camera Shotgun Microphone is a camcorder microphone that can master even the toughest video sound challenges. Its high level of directivity ensures that it picks up sound from the camera direction while reliably attenuating unwanted sound coming from the sides and rear.
Wind noise is reduced by the included foam windshield, while a switchable low-cut filter additionally minimises wind and handling noise. An optional blimp (foam windshield/hairy cover combination) reduces wind noise even more effectively, making the MKE 600 the perfect choice for outdoor recordings.
The MKE 600 can be phantom powered or operated on an AA battery for about 150 hours.
MKE 600 Features:
- Exceptional directivity
- Maximal rejection of side noise
- Switchable low-cut filter
- Phantom or battery powering
- Battery switch with “Low Batt” indicator
- All-metal housing
- Very good suppression of structure-borne noise
- Supplied with foam windshield and shock mount
- Effective wind noise suppression with blimp (sold separately)