Wirelessly connect your camera to SlingStudio.
Use your supported HDMI camera or camcorder to wirelessly send video to SlingStudio from up to 300 feet away. CameraLink gives you professional-quality content by sending up to 1080p60 video at up to 30 Mbps using H.264 encoding. CameraLink also flexibly mounts to your camera or tripod, seamlessly integrating with your rig.
HDMI D-to-C (micro-to-mini) cable included. Specific HDMI cable required for cameras with HDMI A/HDMI D output.
HDMI and Digital Audio
- 1 HDMI Type D connector supporting 1080p60, 1080i60, 1080p30, 720p60, and 720p30 video inputs
- 2-channel HDMI embedded audio (48 KHz, 44.1 KHz, 36 KHz, 16-bit)
- H.264 High Profile 4:2:0
- 1080p60 up to 30 Mbps
- 1080p30 up to 16 Mbps
- 720p60 up to 16 Mbps
- 720p30 up to 4 Mbps
- AAC-LC at 320 kb/s
- 2-channel 48 KHz, 16-bit
Supported* cameras and camcorders with an HDMI output for wirelessly sending video and audio to SlingStudio
See supported devices at MySlingStudio.com/compatibility.
Micro-USB charging port for use with common smartphone/tablet USB cables
3 to 4 hours when CameraLink is off using a USB cable with 10 W (5 V, 2 A) or higher
In the Box
- Hot shoe mount
- Micro-USB cable
- HDMI Type D-to-HDMI Type C cable
- HDMI Type D-to-HDMI Type A cable
- HDMI Type D-to-HDMI Type D cable