5-inch Touchscreen with Daylight Visibility
Professional grade camera-top monitor that can power your Sony mirrorless camera.
Display: 5-inch, 1280x750, 294 PPI
Brightness: 800 nits
Input: Micro HDMI, Micro USB
Output: ⅛ Headphone, 7.2v Power
Power: Sony L Series Battery
Daylight Viewable 5-inch Touchscreen
The FOCUS is the camera-top monitor many shooters have been waiting for. With a light and compact form factor, the FOCUS is bright enough to see and sharp enough to pull focus.
• 800 nits bright
• 5-inch, 1280x720 IPS LCD
• More pixels per inch than retina displays
Big Production Value for Small Camera Setups
The FOCUS is an ideal camera-top monitor for DSLR and mirrorless camera shooters because the Sony L Series battery powering the monitor, can also power the camera. With a battery adapter cable, the FOCUS extends camera run-time as much as 4x, while providing a more useable display.
• Auxiliary power out to DSLR and mirrorless cameras
• Micro HDMI input with port protection
• ⅛ stereo headphone jack
• 6 watt power draw
Every FOCUS monitor will ship with a cold shoe mounted Tilt Arm. Shooters will have a secure way to position their monitor while maintaining a low profile.
• Allows the FOCUS to tilt 180 degrees for viewing convenience
• Secure and lightweight mounting via shoe adapter or ¼” 20
• Includes a shoe mount of its own for accessories like microphones
• Ships with every FOCUS monitor
In the BOX:
- FOCUS Camera-Top Monitor
- FOCUS Tilt Arm
- FOCUS to Sony Adapter
- L-Series Battery Kit
- 12-inch Micro to Mini HDMI Cable
- Micro USB to Micro USB 12" Cable