Light and Motion Stella 2000 SP LED 1-Light Action Kit with Accessories
The Stella 2000 sets the new standard of power and portability in professional lighting. It delivers 2000 lumens of light while weighing 504 grams (just over 1 lb) including its integrated Li-ion battery. The compact and cord-free modular design allows Stella to be secured to a camera, mounted to a stand, or can be hand-held with optional pistol grip for ultimate portability. Stella is the next generation of professional level lighting – delivering cinema quality light from its C.O.B. LED with flicker free performance necessary for ultra high-definition footage. Designed to handle any environment, the completely waterproof design runs un-tethered at full power for 50 minutes and includes an external power supply for longer shoots. Stella’s smooth 120-degree beam can be easily shaped and modified to provide a light that renders colors beautifully with consistent, reliable, regulated output. Stella is waterproof to a depth of 100 meters and can withstand repeated 1-meter drops on concrete. Proudly built in our California manufacturing facility, Stella is backed by Light & Motion’s 2-year ‘Enhanced Experience Guarantee.’
• High Output "Chip on Board" LED
• Certified TLCI 90, CRI 90, CCT 5000 Kelvin
• Output up to 6,260 Lux at 1 Meter (804 Lux at 3 Meters)
• Integrated rechargeable Li-ion battery provides 50-415 minutes of cord-free operation
• Sophisticated flicker-free firmware design
• Regulated lumen output - does not fade during use
• Dimming with continuous or stepped control
• Fan-free thermal management for silent operation
• Controlled beam angle from 120° (native) to 50° & 25° (with modifiers)
• Broad range of accessories including Chimera and Spinlight 360® Modifiers
• Colored LED indicators give accurate battery status
• Runs off wall power, DTAP, 12V, External Battery Kit
• Fast Charge of 1.75 hours, 80% Charged in 1 hour
• Certified performance (FL-1 Standard)
- 1 Stella 2000 LED light
- Pistol grip
- 25° Fresnel 50mm
- Power Supply
- 1 barn door set
- Cold shoe and tripod mounting kit
- Ball head with 1/4"-20 mounting screw
- Handheld boom arm
- Camera insert bag
Fl-1 Certification depth rating for waterproofness.
Factory sealed system offers flood free performance with FL-1 Certification.
Wide beam pattern for a large pool of light to optimize overall visibility.
FL-1 Certification rating for impact resistance based on ANSI-NEMA testing.
Advanced electronics design for optimizing the user experience.
Modular design supports a variety of mounting options.
25° Fresnel 50mm, Diffuser, Cold-Shoe Mount, 1/4-20 Adaptor, Power Supply
High – 2000
Med – 1200
Low – 300
High – 50 mins
Med – 105 mins
Low – 415 mins
122 x 92 x 92 mm