Wirelessly Tether and Control Your Camera from Any Portable Device
The Case Air connects and transfers images instantly from your camera to a phone, tablet or computer. Control advanced camera settings including focus points, exposure settings, bracketing, time-lapse, and more. View your images on a larger screen to check critical focus and composition, or use Live View or movie mode for real-time capture to share and collaborate as you create.
- Wireless range of 150 feet (45m)
- Internet connection not required
- Compose images with Live View
- Check and adjust critical focus
- Adjust aperture, shutter, ISO and more
- Bracketing/HDR bulb mode, focus stacking
- Advanced time-lapse shooting
- Monitor video capture
- Share images and video online with clients or post to social networks
- Mount to camera via hot shoe or attach with Quick Release Lanyard (included)
- 6-8 hour rechargable battery life
- Charge during use with the Case Air Power Split Cable (sold separately)
Case Remote App
The Case Remote App, available for free on the Apple Store and on Google Play, is a wireless camera remote controller app that works in tandem with the Case Air Wireless Tethering System. The app features an intuitive design and state-of-the-art performance that makes wireless tethering and remote camera control simple and easy.
Small and Lightweight
At just 2.6 x 1.6 x 0.5 inches and 50 grams in weight, the Case Air is tiny, but features a full list of powerful features proving that great things really do come in small packages. The world’s most compact and powerful wireless camera controller, the Case Air offers similar features to other wireless tethering products in the marketplace at a fraction of the cost and is supported with the best-in-class combination of software, hardware, and customer service.
To use the Case Air, simply mount to your camera’s hot shoe or secure to your camera using an included lanyard. The Case Air plugs in to the camera’s USB port and creates a Wi-Fi hot spot that allows for a wireless connection to your tablet, smartphone, Mac or PC. Within the app, nearly every camera function can be manipulated, including focus and exposure settings. Once connected you can take advantage of live view, check focus peaking, RGB histogram and grid, control video, and even do specialized tasks like bracketing for HDR, time-lapse shooting, and focus-stacking.