Make Your Tripod Mobile
- Fits most tripods
- All-metal locking casters
- Fully collapsible legs
- Built-in handle for easy transport
The Rock Solid Tripod Roller gives wheels to most any tripod and offers mobility for Tether Table Aero System, monitors, tablets, cameras, and other production gear. Its universal foot attachments securely hold most tripods. The extendable leg bases feature easy-to-turn knurled tightening knobs to quickly secure each tripod leg in the roller. Once secured, the tripod is easy to level and adjust. Simply loosen the dolly extensions and spread to the exact desired tripod height. Lock the dolly legs in place and tighten each tripod leg. The legs lock in place when extended for extra security.
Each leg has large 3″(7.62cm) rubber-cushioned glide wheels with foot locks. The larger wheels and dense rubber make for smooth rolling motion and less impact from bumps or uneven floors. Easy foot locks on each wheel make it simple to secure in place and the locks release with a tap of the toe.
With typical tripods, the height of the tripod head can range from 34.25″ to 46.5″ from the floor. All ranges in between can be achieved. Height dependent on tripod leg, neck, and ballhead/panhandle.
The Rock Solid Tripod Roller folds very compactly and is easy to carry with its built-in handle. The included travel storage case has an adjustable shoulder strap for transport.
A fastener strap is included for additional security when transporting.
- Turn any stationary tripod into a wheeled system. Adds great mobility to a Tether Table Aero workstation, AeroTab Universal Tablet workstation or Rock Solid VESA Monitor Mounts.
- Ideal for mounting a DSLR or video camera for video work.
Mobile Tethering Workstation
In this setup, a Tether Table Aero is mounted directly to a tripod by removing the tripod’s ball head and using the 3/8″ thread. Cable management is handled by a JerkStopper Aero Clip-on on the table and a JerkStopper Extension Lock connecting the TetherPro Cable with the TetherPro Extension. The setup is made mobile using the Rock Solid Tripod Roller.
- All aluminum legs with an ABS plastic protective housing.
- Metal locking thumbscrew and non-damaging rubber feet to hold and protect tripod legs.
- Wheels feature all-metal locking casters with cushioned rubber threads.
- Easy-to-turn knurled tightening screws secure each tripod leg in the roller.
- Expandable base legs extend from the center between 10.75″ – 15.25″
- Total wingspan ranges from to 23″-31″
- Height of typical tripod, installed can range from 34.25″ to 46.50″
- Maximum Load Capacity: 33lbs (15kg)
Size when folded:
- Length: 18″(450mm)
- Width: 6.25″(159mm)
- Height: 6″(155mm)
- Weight: 4lbs(1815g)
- Compatible with most tripod legs and feet
- Tether Tools Lifetime Warranty