- Streamlined connection from your computer to camera
- Designed to the highest USB specification to filter out signal noise and reduce transmission error
- Available in high-visibility orange and non-reflective black
The TetherPro USB-C to 2.0 Micro-B 5-Pin cable is the photographer’s choice for tethering a USB 3.0 camera to a computer with the smaller USB-C port. It allows for a straight connection with no adapters or dongles. On the camera side, USB-C is also fully reversible, so no matter how you plug it in, it’s always right side up.
TetherPro USB cables are constructed to the highest USB specifications and incorporate the latest technology ensuring consistent and reliable conductivity for fast and reliable transfers.
Available in 15’ / 4.6m, the cable is long enough for most tethering uses.
As technology innovation marches forward, computers, cameras, and storage devices are converging and require significantly more bandwidth to maintain the interactive experience users have come to expect.
Designed to the highest USB specifications to filter out signal noise and reduce transmission errors, all cables are fully shielded and plated to protect against external signal interference.
Note: Cable data transfer only. Not intended for charging.
- Data Cable - Do not use for charging
- Length: 15' (4.6m)
- Color: High-visibility Orange or Black
- USB 2.0, 480 Mbps, 3A