The Wacom Cintiq 27HD Pen Display sets a new standard in color and resolution. The most natural form of creative expression meets an advanced interface design that re-imagines the creative workflow so you don't have to adapt to the tool—the tool adapts to you. Work with hands-on fluidity as you create with a pressure-sensitive pen directly on an expansive, edgeless glass display.
The Cintiq 27QHD's 27” widescreen 16:9 display offers the highest resolution of any Cintiq (2560 x 1440). Featuring 97% RGB, 1.07 billion colors and REC 709, this premium color display is the ultimate tool for color sensitive workflows. There is no need for a secondary color reference monitor.
The new ExpressKey Remote can be positioned anywhere on the screen for a faster, more flexible workflow. Customize the ExpressKeys on the remote with your favorite shortcuts, and use the Touch Ring to zoom, rotate or change brush sizes. Spend less time searching for the correct shortcut and more time getting lost in your ideas.
The most advanced creative pen with 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt recognition and a comfortable ergonomic design paired with an uninterrupted 27” glass working surface provides a seamless creative experience with space for everything except limits.
- 27" QHD 16:9 widescreen display with 2560x1440 resolution
- Battery-free Wacom Pro Pen with 2048 pressure levels and tilt recognition for ultra-fine precision and natural drawing experience
- Ultimate color performance with 97% Adobe RGB, 1.07 billion colors and REC 709. No need for secondary color reference monitor.
- ExpressKey™ Remote with 17 custom application-specific keys and finger-sensitive Touch Ring for access to time-saving shortcuts
- Fold-out built-in legs for 2-position viewing angles
- Exceptional working comfort with either the Cintiq Ergo Stand (sold separately) offering a range of positions and angles or a 3rd party articulating arm compatible with included VESA200 mount.
- Precise color matching with Wacom Color Manager Powered by X-Rite