- Premium 4K screens, complete with world class color performance of up to 99% Adobe RGB
- Multi-touch gestures, the on-screen keypad, radial menus and the ExpressKeyTM Remote offer a more intuitive experience
- Rotate your Cintiq Pro to draw at a fresh angle – just like a sheet of paper
- Raise, tilt and rotate your Cintiq Pro 24 into the best working position for you
Create directly on screen with our most natural pen experience
The Wacom Cintiq Pro 32 and 24 are advanced creative pen displays. Combined with Wacom Pro Pen 2, they offer an experience designed to enhance every creative breakthrough.
A display that looks – and feels – totally natural
The etched glass screen provides a distinct, tactile experience as you draw, mimicking the feel of a pen on paper while reducing unwanted glare and reflections. The display offers realistic color accuracy of up to 99% Adobe RGB, plus, at 4K resolution, you can see every detail of your creation in pinpoint accuracy.
Wacom Pro Pen 2: natural and precise
Our state-of-the-art creative pen technology. 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity and unparalleled tilt recognition means that every stroke, every move of your hand is followed with unerring accuracy.
- Built-in legs raise your Wacom Cintiq Pro from 5° to 20°.
- Transform your Cintiq Pro 24 into a powerful standalone creative pen computer with the Wacom Cintiq Pro Engine creative PC module.
- The included Wacom Ergo Stand lets you raise, tilt and rotate your Cintiq Pro to find the most natural position for you.
- Compatible with Mac and Windows.
To create in complete comfort, attach the Wacom Ergo Stand to your Cintiq Pro 24.
It allows you to raise, tilt and rotate your pen display to easily adjust the viewing angle and find the most natural position for you.
Once attached to Ergo Stand, your Cintiq Pro 24 becomes a stable surface on which to create – just like drawing at a drafting table. Plus, you can rotate the display as you’d move a sheet of paper to draw at a fresh angle.
- Creates a comfortable, stable surface on which to create
- Easy to adjust throughout the day
|Panel Type||IPS-Type LCD|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Video Ports||1 x USB Type-C |
1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort
|Color Gamut||99% Adobe RGB|
|Response Time||14 ms|
|Display Colors||1.07 Billion|
|Viewing Angle (H x V)||176 x 176°|
|Active Area||20.55 x 11.57" / 522 x 294 mm|
|Number of Buttons||17|
|Connectivity Ports||6 x USB Type-A |
1 x USB Type-C
|Connectivity Cable||USB Type-C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||26.65 x 15.51 x 1.85" / 677 x 394 x 47 mm|
|Number of Switches||4|
|Technology||Electromagnetic Resonance (EMR)|
|General - Display|
|Operating System Support||Windows, macOS/OS X|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||100 W|
|Weight||15.43 lb / 7 kg|
|General - Display|
|Dimensions||26.84 x 16.76 x 15.91" / 681.6 x 417.7 x 404 mm|
|Weight||43 lb / 19.5 kg|