- Precisely tailored to fit Scrim Jim and Scrim Jim Cine light control frames
- Extremely durable all-metal design
- Tension knob lowers jaw to precisely grip frame
- Rubber grip pads eliminate slipping for better security
- Pair with a grip head to secure Scrim Jim Cine frame to a light stand or c-stand
Mount Your Scrim Jim with Ease
This clamp is custom-tailored to pair a Scrim Jim frame with a Grip Head for precise and secure mounting to a light stand or c-stand. This mounting method is ideal when using your scrim for diffusing studio lights, bouncing sunlight, blocking light overhead, or even cutting bright backgrounds.
Securely Grips Your Frame
This clamp features an inset channel with durable rubber padding that firmly grips your scrim frame. It is compatible with both Westcott’s original Scrim Jim and updated Scrim Jim Cine systems.
Pair with a Grip Head and C-Stand
With an all-metal 6” baby pin with a hexagonal section, this mounting accessory eliminates unwanted spinning in a grip head. For Scrim Jim and Scrim Jim Cine Frames over 6’ x 6’, it is recommended to utilize 2 clamps and stands, especially when mounting frames in the wind or in overhead locations.
|Material of Construction||Steel, Rubber, Aluminum|
|Load Capacity||22 lb / 10 kg|
|Connector||5/8" / 16 mm Pin|
|Clamp Opening||0.75 - 1.75" / 19.05 - 44.45 mm|
|Dimensions||9.8 x 3 x 0.5" / 24.8 x 7.6 x 1.3 cm|
|Weight||11.2 oz / 317.5 g|