Color Balance and Control for Filmmaking – from Shoot to Edit
The X-Rite ColorChecker Passport Video will get you to a worry-free, color balanced and consistently neutral place, with ideal camera exposure, faster than ever before. This essential color chart will enable you to get a better camera-to-camera match, achieve perfect exposure and easily shoot and edit for mixed lighting in a convenient portable protective case. The ColorChecker Passport Video will help to reduce your video editing time, allowing you to get to your creative look faster.
Get to your creative look faster!
ColorChecker Passport Video is a powerful ‘capture to edit’ color solution for any filmmaker looking to save time, providing a consistent and predictable neutral starting point so you can get to your look faster than ever before. Take it with you on every video shoot – either indoor or outdoor. It will quickly become your go-to color tool during pre-production, capture and edit.
- Video Color Target: Includes 6 chromatic color chips aligned with video production, 6 skin tones chips, 6 gray balance chips, and 6 highlights and shadow chips (including a high gloss black) to achieve the ideal color balance
- Grayscale Target: 3 steps include white highlight, 40 IRE midtone gray, and saturated high gloss black reference patches to achieve perfect exposure
- White Balance Target: Create custom in-camera white balance for a consistent neutral point, eliminating the need to color correct each frame later
- Focus Target: A chart facilitating center and edge focus
- Portable Protective Case: Adjusts to accommodate multiple positions so you can tailor the targets to any scene