The x-rite ColorMunki Display is a display/projector calibration and profiling system that helps you get accurate, true-to-life colors in your photos or digital files. The ColorMunki's intuitive wizard-driven interface and multi-functional measurement device makes it quick and easy to calibrate and profile your displays. For Color Perfectionists seeking simplicity, the ColorMunki Display will absolutely amaze you.
The X-Rite ColorMunki Display features advanced filter and optical systems, fast measurement speed, and unrivaled color accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCDs. It’s also spectrally calibrated, which makes it field upgradeable to support future display technologies.
ColorMunki Display uses advanced technologies to perfect the match between your display and printer:
- Ambient Light Measurement – automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
- X-Rite Ambient Light Smart Control – the intensity or amount of ambient light surrounding your workspace affects the way you perceive colors on your display. ColorMunki Display can compensate for this effect and provide the option to automatically adjust your profile or simply notify you as ambient light conditions change.
- X-Rite Flare Correct – measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on surface of display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you’ll have an even more accurate display profile.
- Intelligent iterative profiling – an adaptive technology that produces optimized results for maximum color accuracy on each unique display every time you profile.
The ultra-modern ergonomic design incorporates three functions – ambient light measurement, monitor profiling, and projector profiling – into a very sleek, compact and fully integrated device with no parts to misplace. ColorMunki software provides two user modes, “Easy” and ”Advanced,” both designed to give high-level professional color results for your displays and projectors.
ColorMunki Display Key Features:
- Intuitive all-in-one design
- Fast measurement speed
- Compact and self-contained for maximum portability
- Custom designed RGB filter set provides accurate color measurements
- New optical design allows for high repeatability on the same display and across different display types for more consistent color matching
- Rotatable diffuser arm can be used as a stand for table top projector profiling, ambient light measurement, and as a cover for instrument optics
- Conveniently integrated tripod mount for projector profiling in larger venues
- Wizard-driven interface guides you through the profiling process in small, easy to understand steps
- No knowledge of color science is required
- Before and after images show instant results – using one of our images or your own
- Profile reminder notifies you when it is time to re-profile your display
Color Calibration on the Go
Use the X-Rite ColorTRUE app to calibrate accurate color on your mobile devices. The X-Rite ColorTRUE color management app uses a supported X-Rite measurement device, such as the ColorMunki Display, which measures the color of your iOS or Android device. The custom profile is then automatically applied to your images in the ColorTRUE Image Gallery (which are seamlessly linked to your existing albums). And voila! All images on your mobile devices now display accurate color.