The x-rite i1Display Pro is the ultimate choice for discerning photographers, filmmakers, designers and imaging professionals looking for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy for displays, laptops and projectors. Two user modes (Basic and Advanced) provide serious Color Perfectionists with the perfect combination of unrivaled color precision, speed, options and controls to fit any workflow.
i1Display incorporates new technologically advanced filter and optical systems, amazingly fast measurement speed, and unrivaled color accuracy on all modern display technologies including LED & Wide Gamut LCDs. It’s also spectrally calibrated, which makes it field upgradeable to support future display technologies.
The ultra-modern ergonomic design incorporates three functions – ambient light measurement, monitor profiling, and projector profiling – into a very sleek, compact and fully integrated device with no parts to misplace.
i1Display Pro Key Features:
- Calibrate and profile all modern laptop and desktop monitor technologies
- Infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Broadcast video standards support – NTSC, PAL SECAM, and ITU-R Rec.BT.709
- Ambient Light Measurement – automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed
- Ambient Light Smart Control – the intensity or amount of ambient light surrounding your workspace affects the way you perceive colors on your display. i1Display Pro can compensate for this effect and provide the option to automatically adjust your profile or simply notify you as ambient light conditions change
- Flare Correct™ measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on surface of display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you’ll have an even more accurate display profile
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling, an adaptive technology that produces optimized results for maximum color accuracy on each unique display every time you profile
- 3 patch set sizes – small, medium, or large – allow you to increase your profile accuracy by measuring a higher number of patches
- Profile optimization – create custom patch sets to optimize your profiles by choosing a combination of patch set size, extracted colors from specific images and/or PANTONE spot colors selected from the included PANTONE Color Manager software
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) technology automates the adjustment of your display’s hardware (brightness/backlight, contrast, and color temperature) to speed up the profiling process and eliminate manual adjustments
- Workflow Flexibility – advanced user-defined controls support more sophisticated workflows. For example, White Point can be set from predefined values, custom xy values, based on measurement of ambient light, based on measurement of another display, or from previously measured values, etc.
- Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching – re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup
- Before and after images show instant results – using one of our images or your own
- Profile reminder notifies you when it is time to re-profile your display
- Easy to follow on-screen help guides and videos - no extra manuals needed
Color Calibration on the Go
Use the X-Rite ColorTRUE app to calibrate accurate color on your mobile devices. The X-Rite ColorTRUE color management app uses a supported X-Rite measurement device, such as the i1Display Pro, which measures the color of your iOS or Android device. The custom profile is then automatically applied to your images in the ColorTRUE Image Gallery (which are seamlessly linked to your existing albums). And voila! All images on your mobile devices now display accurate color.
Watch the video on the X-Rite site for a more detailed explanation of the X-Rite ColorTRUE app and download the free X-Rite app via the iTunes Store or Google Play.