- Color match up to four separate displays
- Custom control white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma
- Works with LED, plasma RG phosphor, OLED and LCD screens
- Compact, portable size for use on-location
- iOs and Windows compatible software
Easily calibrate displays to create a color profile with the X-Rite i1Display Studio. This colorimeter delivers consistent color across all devices, including laptops, desktop monitors, mobile electronics and projectors. When working closely with color, it’s crucial to ensure accuracy to maximize production time and help ensure printing costs aren’t wasted. The easy-to-use interface of the included i1Studio profiling software—compatible with both Mac and Windows systems—provides a step-by-step guide to calibration. Intelligent iterative profiling produces maximum color accuracy on every display after each profile is created, and Flare Correct™ technology measures and adjusts display profiles for reduced contrast ratios caused by glare. X-Rite's ambient light measurement also automatically determines an optimum display luminance for comparing prints with screens, based on the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.