This Fuji S5 Pro v1.0.6 Firmware update incorporates the following:
1. Upgrade of Barcode-reading function
[BCD (Barcode) MULTI READ] function has been added in [IMAGE COMMENT] menu.
If this function is selected, the characters (in the EXIF tag) will not be overwritten but added Â Â Â continuously after each barcode reading. In this case, any manually entered user comment Â Â Â Â Â Â already typed in will be erased.
2. Upgrade of [FUNCTION LOCK] function
The following four functions are added in [SELECTED FUNCTION] menu for [FUNCTION LOCK].
- Noise reduction
- Date / Time
- File Tag Options
Other improvement include
- Multiple barcode reading ability saved to a single image file
The contents of the owner's manual will be partly changed along with this update.
Please check them in detail.
Also incorporated into Ver.1.06 are the updates from Ver.1.04.
- Better white balance when setting FLASH-mode for the WHITE BLANCE.
- Better white balance when setting AUTO-mode for the WHITE BLANCE and using Nikon Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â non-CPU lenses.Â (requires to set the maximum aperture according to the FinePix S5 Pro Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Ownerâ€™s Manual(p.121-p.124).