The Sweet 35 Optic is a 35mm, selective focus optic with a 12-blade internal aperture that provides unprecedented creative control over the size of the sweet spot and the amount of blur. This is the widest focal length Lensbaby optic currently available, and the first to feature an internal aperture. Rotating the aperture dial on the front of the lens changes between apertures from f/2.5 through f/22. The Sweet 35 Optic is part of the Lensbaby Optic Swap™ System.
The Sweet 35 Optic, compatible with the Composer®, Muse®, Control Freak™ and Scout lens bodies, produces a sweet spot of focus surrounded by a smooth, gradual blur. The Sweet 35 Optic provides photographers with even more creative freedom to capture their vision in camera by dialing in the sweet spot quickly and seamlessly, in the moment.
The Sweet 35 is an incredibly versatile optic, allowing photographers to focus anywhere from 3-7.5" from the front of the lens to the subject, depending upon which lens body is being used. Its wide 35mm focal length is perfect for landscape, event and environmental portrait photography.
Lensbaby Sweet 35 Optic Product Specs:
- 35mm focal length
- 12-blade internal aperture, controlled by dial on the front of the optic
- Aperture range from f/2.5 through f/22
- Selective focus optic (creates a sweet spot of focus surrounded by gradual blur)
- Focuses from approximately 7.5" to infinity from the front of the optic when used with Composer, 6.5" with Scout, and 3" with Muse and Control Freak
- 4 optically coated glass elements, in three groups
- Compatible with Composer, Scout, Muse, Control Freak lens bodies*
- 46mm front threads (will not accept current Lensbaby accessory lens lineup)