The Wacom Cintiq 24HD combines the best in high-definition LCD performance with the ability to work directly on screen. Its generous 24 inch display, wide color gamut, and widescreen aspect ratio make this an ideal choice for color-critical work. In addition, the new, adjustable, ergonomic features of the Wacom Cintiq 24HD assure hours of comfortable and productive use.
- The ergonomically designed, counter-weighted stand allows users to adjust the incline and height of the Cintiq for multiple working postures, even allowing the display to extend over the edge of the desk and float in an ideal working position above the users lap. The intuitive handles and spring-assisted lift make display adjustments quick and easy.
- The wide frame of the Cintiq 24HD not only gives users a natural resting place for their hands while working, but also provides easy access to the five customizable, application-specific ExpressKeys™ and Touch Ring that are located on each side of the display’s frame. Featuring Wacom’s most advanced pen technology, which includes 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity and 40° pen tilt recognition, the Cintiq 24HD Grip Pen offers natural control and creative expression.
- The Cintiq 24HD pen features Wacom’s proprietary Tip Sensor technology, which offers users near-zero (one gram) starting pressure and virtually the same natural experience as one working with traditional brushes or pens. The pen also features a pressure-sensitive eraser and two side switches that can be customized for common commands, such as double-click and right-click.
- The front-mounted, finger-sensitive Touch Rings serve as a natural way to control up to 3 different application-specific functions each such as zoom, brush size, and canvas rotation.
- Compatible with both Mac and PC platforms, the Cintiq 24HD works seamlessly with your computer’s configuration, including another Cintiq, Wacom Intuos tablet, or your existing mouse. The Cintiq 24HD can also be installed as a single monitor or as part of a multi-monitor combination.
Included in the Wacom Cintiq 24HD package:
• Cintiq 24HD Interactive Pen Display
• Grip Pen
• Pen Stand
• Adjustable Display Stand
• 10 Replacement Pen Nibs
• DVI-I to VGA Cable Adapter
• DVI-I to DVI-D Cable Adapter
• DisplayPort Cable
• USB Cable
• AC Power Adapter
• Power Cable
• VESA metal spacer
• Screw for VESA Plate
• Quick Start Guide and User Manual
• Installation CD (includes driver software and electronic manual)
• Bundled Software Application DVD
Price: $2499purchase from pictureline
|Package Size||36.8 x 29 x 13.2 inches (935 x 735 x 335 mm)|
|Package Weight||85 lbs.|
|Description||Cintiq 24HD Interactive Pen Display|
|Platform||Dual Platform: PC or Macintosh|
|Overall Dimensions||30.29 x 18.26 x 2.5 inches (769.3 x 463.74 x 64 mm)|
|Display Area||24.1 inches (518.4 x 324.0 mm) (20.41 x 12.8 inches)|
|Screen Size||24.1 inches (612.14 mm)|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1200 pixels|
|Unit Weight||63.8 lbs. with stand (29.0kg)|
|Pen Pressure Levels||2048 on pen tip and eraser|
|Pen Tilt Range (Pen)||40°|
|Stand Adjustability||Stand arm incline adjustment: 2° to 77°, Range: 75°; Display incline adjustment: 88° to 165°, Range: 163°|
|Adobe® Photoshop® Elements||For selectively applying lighting and photo enhancements with the pen.|
|Autodesk® SketchBook® Express||A natural media drawing program, artists can sketch naturally and create effects similar to traditional materials, due to the pressure-sensitivity features of Wacom Tablets.|
|Nik Color Efex Pro™ Wacom Edition 6||Color Efex Pro filters are the leading photographic filters for digital photography.|
|Corel® Painter™ Sketch Pad||For recreating the natural feeling of sketching and painting by hand.|
|Operating System||Windows 7, Vista (SP2) or XP (SP3); Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later|
|Connections||DisplayPort, DVI (VGA Adapter included), USB Port (pen data)|
Two year warranty in U.S. and Canada.
Wacom warrants the Cintiq to the original consumer purchaser, except for the Software and consumable items such as the pen nibs, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of two (2) years, from the date of original retail purchase, as evidenced by a copy of the receipt and registration with Wacom by mail or online within 30 days of purchase.
Source: Wacom USA