Tenba Roadie Roller 18
The Roadie Roller 18 fits 2 DSLRs, 5-6 lenses (up to 300mm 2.8) and laptop up to 15 inches. It complies with the strictest international carry-on regulations, including those of most regional jets. Includes Tenba's exclusive rear pocket for a portable battery, plus the quickest tripod carrier ever.
14W X 18H X 9D in. (36 X 46 X 23 cm)
11W X 14H X 5D in. (28 X 36 X 13 cm)
11W X 15H X 0.75D in. (28 X 38 X 2 cm)
*Fits a laptop up to 15 inches, plus any size tablet.
Quick Access Battery Pocket - Rear zippered pocket can hold most common portable batteries for charging mobile phones and other portable devices. Twin zippers allow cables to be easily threaded out of the pocket.
Drop-In Tripod Carrier - The quickest and simplest tripod carrier we've ever designed. Stash virtually any size tripod in just a few seconds. Also holds compact light stands when Roadie is being used for lighting gear.
Super Smooth Wheels - Heavy-duty, user replaceable wheels are built with shock-absorbing TPU rubber and high carbon steel bearings to ensure they roll as smooth as glass and have excellent maneuverability.
Durability and Weather Resistance — Built with the finest materials and hardware, including water-repellent 1680D ballistic nylon (exterior), 280g brushed tricot and ripstop nylon (interior), seatbelt-grade webbing, YKK® RC-Fuse zippers and heavily-reinforced stitching.
Heavy-duty, Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Handle — 2-position handle extends to comfortable walking height, easing the strain on your back and shoulders when wheeling through long airport stretches. Ergonomic handle has soft coating for a comfortable grip.
Steel Security Cable and Lock — Braided steel cable and TSA-Approved padlock allow case to be secured to an object on location.
Leather-trimmed Handles — Padded top and side handles make the Roadie comfortable to carry even when fully loaded. Waterproof full-grain leather trim improves grip.
Other great features include:
- Sleek, Discrete Case for Photographers and Filmmakers — Clean lines and a high-end luggage aesthetic with minimal branding ensure a professional look without drawing unwanted attention to the gear inside.
- International Carry-On — Complies with most international and U.S. domestic carry-on regulations. Will even fit under the seat or in the overhead of regional aircraft.
- Capacity — 2 DSLR bodies (up to Pro size w/ grip), 8-10 lenses (up to 400mm 2.8), laptop up to 17 inches.
- Rigid Protective Shell — Lightweight honeycomb internal frame provides excellent rigidity and ensures equipment protection on all sides.
- Padded Laptop Sleeve — Fits most laptops up to 17 inches, and top zipper opening speeds you through airport security. Interior divider allows laptop and tablet or documents to be safely separated.
- Integrated TSA-Approved Zipper Lock — Allows main compartment zippers to be quickly locked and secured.
- Reinforced Corners — Low profile Hypalon guards on all corners protect against abrasion.
- Front Organizer Pockets — Allow quick access to passport, media wallet, airline tickets, charging cables and other items.
- Molded EVA Interior — Maximizes depth and ensures that large DSLRs and mid-range zoom lenses can be stored standing up; super telephoto lenses will fit with their hood and tripod collar in place; and production-quality HD video cameras can also fit.
- Low-Profile EVA Dividers — EVA foam allows dividers to have the protection of thicker dividers but with less weight and less bulk.
- Reinforced Interior Pockets — Durable, laminated mesh interior pockets hold cables, filters, tools and other accessories.
- Body Armor Base Panel — Bottom of the Roadie has a TPU-coated water- and abrasion-resistant exterior that protects from wet and/or dirty surfaces and is easy to wipe clean.
- Tethered Case Lid — Keeps lid upright when opened to use as a mobile workstation, and helps the Roadie maintain a small footprint in tight environments.
- Rain Cover Included — An additional layer of protection in wet weather conditions.
- User-Replaceable Components — Unlike most hard cases, the Roadie is built to allow easy at-home repair of major components if needed, such as wheels, wheel housings, wedge feet and extending handle, ensuring a long life for the case.