Quick Release Plate
Let's face it – you need a tripod, and you want one that's lightweight, easy to carry, and looks great. Enter the MeFOTO RoadTrip Travel Tripod Kit in Orange, the best lightweight tripod in its class. The MeFOTO RoadTrip Travel Tripod Kit provides an exceptional combination of materials, construction, and features—plus a splash of color! The MeFOTO RoadTrip Travel Tripod is great for point & shoot, mirrorless, micro 4/3, and DSLR cameras with larger lenses. This aluminum MeFOTO tripod also converts to a monopod in seconds. The MeFOTO RoadTrip Travel Tripod won't take up an entire airplane overhead bin--the sleek design is only 15.4" when folded, yet 61.6" extended and supports nearly 18 pounds on its light, 3.6 lbs frame. This MeFOTO tripod is travel friendly, comes with a carry case, and is backed by MeFOTO's 5-year warranty.
Sleek, Functional Aluminum Design
We were tired of the all black tripod, so we came up with something that's smaller, lighter, and doesn't weigh you down, topped off with a spritz of color. The MeFOTO RoadTrip Travel Tripod Kit is extremely flexible with tripod legs that can be independently locked into place at different angles for those times when you’re dealing with bumpy surfaces or cramped spaces. A spring loaded hook is located in the bottom of the center-column of the tripod, allowing you to hang additional weight from the tripod's center for more stability. Throw in the MeFOTO tripod’s separate head and pan lock and Quick Twist Rubber Lock Grips with Anti-Rotation Leg System and you’ve got one of the most versatile and lightweight tripods out there.
- Transfunctional System - Doubles as a Monopod - Perhaps the best part about this MeFOTO Tripod Kit is that it even converts quickly into a monopod without tools, for those moments when one leg is better than three. The MeFOTO Tripod is the most powerful lightweight travel tripod or monopod on the market, converting you from photographer to serious photographer with one purchase. The RoadTrip tripod converts into a monopod--the removable leg and center column combine to make a full size monopod without tools.
- Two Position Leg Angle Stops - For an extra measure of flexibility, tripod legs can be independently locked into place at two different angles to enable shooting in cramped quarters, on irregular surface areas, or at ground level.
- Recessed Center-Column Hook - The MeFOTO RoadTrip Travel Tripod's spring-loaded recessed hook, located in the bottom of the center-column, allows you to hang additional weight from the tripod’s center of gravity for increased stability.
- Separate Head and Pan Lock - Individual head tension and lock knob as well as pan lock help to make the right adjustment.
- Integral Bubble Level - The MeFOTO RoadTrip Travel Tripod Kit has a bubble level that allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and head movements.
- Quick Twist Rubber Lock Grips with Anti-Rotation Leg System - MeFOTO’s innovative rubberized locking grips combined with anti-rotation legs enable fast and fumble-free set-up plus weather and dust-resistance.
- Precision Matched Q Series Ballhead - The MeFOTO RoadTrip Travel Tripod has a Dual Action Heavy Duty Ballhead with Arca-Swiss style compatible Quick Release Plate.
- 360-degree Pan Index - Easily orchestrate accurate panoramas using the MeFOTO RoadTrip Travel Tripod Kit's graduated panning scale for accurate image alignment.
Extendable Up to 61.6"
Although compact when folded at 15.4", the RoadTrip extends to be more than 5 ft tall giving you the height range you need.
These days, cameras are getting lighter and smaller, your tripod should be no different. The MeFOTO RoadTrip Travel Tripod Kit weighs just 3.6 lbs.
Supports Up to 17.6 lbs
Although the MeFOTO RoadTrip tripod is lightweight, it's strong enough to support a full DSLR and telefoto lens--up to 17.6 lbs.
This travel tripod folds down to a quarter of its' extended size, making it small enough to fit in your carry-on, shoulder bag, or backpack.
Each MeFOTO tripod comes with its own high quality carrying case with shoulder strap for transport and protection.
Backed by MeFOTO's 5-year warranty--three years when you buy + two years when you register.