Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Camera w/12-32mm Lens (Silver)
4k HD Video
- New 5-axis in-body sensor stabilizer works with LUMIX 2-axis optically stabilized lenses in video and still capture modes using class-leading Dual Image Stabilization.
- Eliminates the need for low-pass sensor filters while boosting fine detail resolving power by nearly 10% over existing 16-Megapixel MFT sensors.
- Shoot lighter and faster with the modern hybrid photography performance of a Mirrorless camera and nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs.
- Thumbwheel controls, integrated viewfinder and touch control enabled tilting LCD maximize control of the photographic experience.
- Capture spontaneous moments with 4K imaging performance in both 4K video and exclusive 4K PHOTO and Post Focus.
Class Leading Dual Image Stabilization
A new 5-Axis in-body sensor stabilizer works in tandem with LUMIX 2-Axis optically stabilized
lenses* in either video or still capture modes.
Fine Detail Performance
The GX85 eliminates the detail-depriving low-pass filter from the sensor. The result is a near 10% boost in fine detail resolving power over existing 16 Megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensors.
Travel Light Without Compromise
Nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs with the modern hybrid photography performance of a Mirrorless camera.
Familiar Integrated Controls
Integrated thumb-wheel controls and easily accessible exposure control dials provide a familiar DSLR-like feel and experience.
An integrated 2764k-dot Electronic Viewfinder improves viewability under harsh sunlight, and promotes improved shot framing posture for added handheld stability.
Touch Enabled Tilting Display
A touch enabled tilting LCD provides 80 degrees
of up-tilt and 45 degrees of down-tilt to maximize viewing in difficult framing situations.
Turn 4K Into Photography
4K Ultra HD Video provides four times the resolution of HD Video. 4K PHOTO isolates video frames at 30 frames per second as high resolution photos, to ensure you'll never miss that moment again. And with 4K Post Focus you can capture now and refocus later.
High Speed Focusing
Panasonic's Depth-From-Defocus (DFD) Auto Focus (AF) technology instantly calculates subject distance, then drives the focus mechanism with one quick, continuous movement for faster AF speeds.