- Streamlined connection from your USB-C computer to USB-C Camera
- Available in high-visibility orange and non-reflective black
The TetherPro USB-C to USB-C cable is the photographer’s choice for tethering a USB-C camera to a computer with USB-C ports. It allows for a straight connection with no adapters or dongles. USB-C is also fully reversible, so no matter how you plug it in, it’s always right side up.
TetherPro USB cables are constructed to the highest USB specifications and incorporate all of the latest technology ensuring consistent and reliable conductivity for fast and reliable transfers.
As technology innovation marches forward, computers, cameras, and storage devices are converging and require significantly more bandwidth to maintain the interactive experience users have come to expect.
Designed to the highest USB specifications to filter out signal noise and reduce transmission errors, all cables are fully shielded and plated to protect against external signal interference.
Note: Cable data transfer only. Not intended for charging.
- Data Cable - Do not use for charging
- Length (based on choice above): 3' (0.9m), 6' (1.8m), 10' (3m), 15' (4.6m)
- Color: High-visibility Orange
- 3' / 0.9m - USB 3.1 Gen 2, 10 Gbps, 3A
- 6' / 1.8m - USB 3.1 Gen 1, 5 Gbps, 3A
- 10' / 3m - USB 3.1 Gen 1, 5 Gbps, 3A
- 15' / 4.6m - USB 3.1 Gen 1, 5 Gbps, 3A
- Extruded tips
- Nickel plated tip, gold plated pins