Join pictureline and renowned astrophotographer Derek Sturman for a special online session focusing exclusively on post-processing techniques. Derek will take us step-by-step through some of his favorite editing tips and tricks, as well as the tools he uses to plan and shoot stunning Milky Way images.
During this webinar, you’ll have the opportunity to watch Derek’s workflow as he uses specific examples to demonstrate the advanced methods that have led him to develop his own unique astrophotography style:
- Blending images for cleaner foregrounds and more detailed skies
- Multiple noise-reduction methods
- Selective dodging and burning to create peak contrast
- Color control and accentuation
- Methods for star reduction and dealing with a high megapixel sensor
- And more!
Be sure to stick around for a question and answer session. Register today and we’ll send you a link to this exclusive event! Those registered will also be sent a recorded video link afterward via email.